Bonsack Elementary participates in several consumer fund-raising programs that offer cash or merchandise to the school simply through the purchase of their household products.
Once turned in, all labels are sorted, counted and submitted by PTA volunteers. Bonsack then receives cash or points for credit to use at our own discretion.
So start collecting and sending in your labels today. And why stop there? Ask your friends, relatives, churches and civic organizations to do the same.
Box Tops for Education
Simply look for the Box Tops for Education labels on all sorts of grocery products ranging from General Mills cereals, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Hamburger Helper, Yoplait, Huggies, Ziploc, Cottonelle and Kleenex products. Cut or tear the label from the box (be sure the expiration date is readable). Send them to school to be placed in the collection box. The PTA will mail the boxtops to the company and they send Bonsack the check for the PTA.
For more information on the program and a complete list of participating items please visit their website at www.boxtops4education.com
Clip your Campbell soup labels and send them to the school to be placed in the collection box. We will mail the labels to the company and the school gains “points”. The points are then exchanged for items needed at the school. a
Learn More: http://www.labelsforeducation.com/
Kroger Community Rewards
Did you know every time you shop at Kroger using your Kroger Plus card, Kroger will give a portion of your bill to Bonsack Elementary? Instructions to do this are easy. It just takes 5 minutes of your time and no extra money.
• Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and have your Kroger Plus card handy.
• If you have never registered your Kroger Plus card online, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box and follow the instructions.
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Scroll to the bottom and click on Edit under Community Rewards.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Bonsack Elementary’s NPO number is: 83527 OR search for “Bonsack Elementary School PTA”
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see “Bonsack Elementary School PTA” on the right side of your information page.
• Do you only use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
• Signing up for this program will NOT affect your gas points or any other Kroger Rewards program.
- Remember, you must re-register your card each school year! Thanks for your support.
Buy Tyson Chicken and products
Clip Tyson Project A+ Program labels from participating products. Drop the labels off at school or send them to school with your child. Bonsack PTA will send them off and Bonsack will receive .24 cents per label. Visit www.tyson.com/projectaplus to learn more.
Shop at Target with a Red Card
Each time your shop at Target stores, but sure to use your Target Credit. Each time you use your “Red Card,” Bonsack Elementary will earn 1% of your purchase. To register for your “Red Card” or to learn more about the program, visit the Take Charge of Education Program website.
Register your Food Lion MVP to benefit Bonsack
Each time you use your MVP card, a portion of the sale will be given to Bonsack Elementary School. Learn more about the program and how to participate at: http://www.foodlion.com/InTheCommunity/CommunityPartners/